Wednesday, August 24, 2016

#MarcusMotivation

#MarcusMotivation


About 30 days ago I posted a post about not just sitting around and waiting for things to happen for you to achieve your goals. My question is have you started working on your goals? Have you started to stop talking and take action? One thing I've learned is that if you're talking about doing something and make no type of actions I can't believe you. It's been nearly 30 days, so within that 30 days have you made an effort to go to the gym or eat healthier? Have you started to work on that project that will help your business? I want to keep this challenge going to those interested. I want you to spend at least 30 minutes a day working on your goals. Every day is a day to get better even if it is a small amount. I promise that it can only do you well to take that time out to improve yourself.


Moral of the Story:


Continue to keep working. People may not see what you're doing now, but that doesn't matter. Focus on you. Eventually people will see the grind.  Build your legacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment