Thursday, August 11, 2016

#MarcusMotivation

#MarcusMotivation


Everyone has heard of the cup half full, cup half empty metaphor. Half full meaning positive thoughts to some and half empty being negative to others. In my eyes I don't see either being just positive or negative. I see both as a positive. If you think about it, half full can mean that you are almost done filling the cup while also half empty can mean you are almost done emptying the cup. My point being is that in life we tend to have negative thoughts because we haven't reached our goals. It is time that we all start thinking more positive when it comes to anything. Instead of saying I can't do something, why don't you say, how can I do it. The more you think positively, the better outcomes you will start to receive.



Moral of the Story:


Like I said in a previous #MarcusMotivation, success is a perception. If you think you are failing it is because your mentality is wrong. Change your mentality. Start thinking more on the bright side so that you are able to envision what is your upcoming future


No comments:

Post a Comment