Friday, August 26, 2016

#MarcusMotivation

#MarcusMotivation


One of my favorite songs out today is by Jerry Purpdrank "Living It". The hook he's just simply saying "I'm living my life, I'm living my life, I'm living my...life" . Simple but to be honest the reason I like the song so much is because that's how I'm feeling these days. People may talk about you, bring up negative things about you, and straight up slander your name, but my mindset is simple. You're not paying my bills, you're not doing anything for me so therefore what does your opinion matter? Keep that mentality because at times you may be tempted to attack back or get upset, but what they say is beneath you. If nobody tells you today I believe in you and forget what the naysayers say.


Moral of the Story:


Have a deaf ear to the people who bring no positivity to your life. The Glo Up Fitness way is positive vibes only. Keep the negative away. Stay focused, stay positive, and live your life.


*Be sure to check out the song "Living It" by Jerry Purpdrank on iTunes today. 

Image result for living it jerry purpdrank

No comments:

Post a Comment