Friday, August 12, 2016

#MarcusMotivation

#MarcusMotivation


Today on this beautiful Friday I want to say thank you for everything he has given me to create this website. A lot of times we are so focused on our futures we never actually live in the actual moment and appreciate what we have and how far we have come. Today I want everyone to just take one minute to just reflect on all the things that you are blessed with and appreciate them. As much as we want to be the CEO of the company or gain some muscle, take time to appreciate where you are now. I thank each and every one of you who take a look at this website. It truly means something to me when someone sees me and mentions Glo Up Fitness. If I have motivated you or helped you in any way. That means the world to me.


Moral of the Story:


As much as we want to move to the next step, take time to realize where you are now and enjoy the moment you are in now. Some people couldn't get to where you are. Some people aren't standing here to be in the same position. So to all of you who read, cherish every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment