Wednesday, August 17, 2016

#MarcusMotivation

#MarcusMotivation


One thing that can be said about my friends is that they are honest. They tell it like it is. I try to do the same thing. If I am messing up or not doing something I am supposed to then they will call me on it. That is part of being a "True" friend. When you get together a team of beasts, you must maintain that beast status. If one of you slips up then you all do. So make sure you are maintaining your crew. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Make sure you all are on the same page. Now I'm not saying to try to go and disrespect people. What I am saying is if there is a certain thing that someone is slacking on let them know so they can improve. For example, if your friend is not doing anything to reach their goals or your friend is not properly managing the project you're working on. It is your responsibility as a friend to help maintain your team.

 

Moral of the Story:

 

Sometimes your friends just need a boost to remind them of their purpose or to keep them focused. As a friend if you aren't saying anything to help them reach their goals if they are slacking then you aren't being that good friend you claim to be. I can firmly say that my group of friends are all making power moves. Nobody can tell me anything. Rap group Travis Porter said it best, "Check the Stats My Team is Winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment