Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Ain't Nobody Out Here Going Hard For You

#MarcusMotivation


My favorite song right now is "Coordinate" by Travis Scott. One thing stood out to me though. Now I can't say this is what he means but my interpretation of the song that he said "Ain't Nobody Out Here Going Hard For You" sounded to me like he was saying nobody is going to help you with what you want in life. You have to go get it yourself. Nobody is going to give their extra effort for your idea so you better give it. The full meaning of the song isn't about this but make sure you're going hard for you today. Make sure you are putting in your 100% effort and taking the proper steps to reach  those goals. Nobody else is going to do it for you.


Image result for nobody is go to work hard for you as you

No comments:

Post a Comment