Thursday, July 28, 2016

#MarcusMotivation

#MarcusMotivation


Two loves of mine are fitness and basketball which is why I work night and day to perfect my training in both to help the world. What I love is working with kids. I love helping a kid get better in the sport they play. I feel that since people took the time to work with me, it is my obligation to help the youth in my community. I believe if I give back that it will come back to me and that is my message today. When we become successful, many people tend to forget their roots. They forget who helped them reach the top. They forget the community they came from and how it helped mold them. Now I'm not saying that you owe the people or community who helped you anything but what I am saying is to give to the community you came from because it will help it grow which in the long run will help you grow. 


Moral of the Story:

As human beings, we can be selfish. We don't understand at times that strength comes in numbers. It is time we stop being crabs in a bucket and help those in your community so that they can rise too. If you can do that then that will show everyone how truly successful you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment