Tuesday, July 26, 2016

#MarcusMotivation

#MarcusMotivation

Being a college graduate, one of the best feelings I ever had was walking out of my last final. The hard work I put in for the past 1460 days (4 years) to finally be able to say I did it was a feeling like no other. I walked across the stage should the President of Springfield College's hand and celebrated. Then it hit me. I thought to myself.... Now what? What is my motivation now? I have my degree. It took me a little while but I had to remember that schooling is not the only way to educate yourself. Whether I go on to earn my Master's degree or Doctoral is not the only way I can continue my education. Now that I am in pursuance of being the best personal trainer in the world, I have to continue to educate myself on the newest trends, different ways to improve my training, and ways to help my clients get better results. I WILL NEVER STOP. I will always work to get to the top and once I'm their my reign there will last as long as I'm able to. One day I believe that Glo Up Fitness will be spread across the world helping people and even when that happens I will still be grinding like I am now posting this message. Reason being is because there will be people after my spot. People will want to take me down and start their reign. I refuse to let that happen. Nothing can stop me from putting in the grind and being the best there is at what  I do.


Moral of the Story:


Even when you reach you reach your goals and dreams don't think the journey is over. Keep working every day and keep learning more and more to remain at the top. Once you accomplish goals that just means new ones are born. Always strive for greatness.


No comments:

Post a Comment